The ACVIM partner priority point system is the participation and loyalty reward system for the ACVIM Forum exhibitors, advertisers and sponsors. These points are used in the scheduling process of the exhibit space selection order for the following year’s ACVIM Forum. As an added benefit for investing in sponsorship and advertising opportunities exhibitors will receive bonus priority points.
How priority points are earned:
- 4 points for booking a booth of 200 or more square feet.
- 4 points for booking and paying in full for an exhibit booth for the 2020 ACVIM Forum before the 2019 Forum concludes.
- 4 points for booking hotel rooms within the ACVIM Forum contracted housing block.
- 6 points for each year a company consecutively exhibits at an ACVIM Forum.
- 2 points – for sponsorship participation at an ACVIM Advanced Continuing Education Course.
- ACVIM Forum total spend (includes booth rental, advertising and sponsorships):
- 25 points | $75,000 - $150,000
- 20 points | $50,000 - $74,999
- 15 points | $25,000 - $49,999
- 10 points | $10,000 - $24,999
- 5 points | $3,000 - $9,999
- 1 points | $2,500 - $3,000
How priority points are deducted:
- 4 points for downsizing the size of the original contracted booth.
- 2 points if exhibit booth payment is not paid in full by January 31, 2019.
- 10 points for dismantling exhibit before the official closing time without receiving consent from Exhibit Management.
- 10 points if exhibitor rules and regulations are not followed.
- 10 points per sponsorship cancelled.
Any and all Exhibitor & Sponsor Allegiance Points accrued will be forfeited for “no shows” at any ACVIM Forum.