Content Marketing Manager – ACVIM (posted 2/27/2018)
We are looking for a collaborative, creative and pragmatic problem-solving professional to join our team.
Please email your resume and cover letter with your contact information to Rebecca@acvim.org by Friday, March 8 explaining why you are looking for a new position and why you think you'd be a great fit at ACVIM. No phone calls. We look forward to hearing from you!
The American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) is the American certifying organization for veterinary specialists in cardiology, large animal internal medicine, neurology, oncology and small animal internal medicine. Our mission is to enhance animal and human health by advancing veterinary internal medicine through training, education and discovery.
We are hiring a Content Marketing Manager to expertly create and manage all aspects of marketing for ACVIM educational offerings. The ideal candidate would have the following qualities and qualifications:
- Strategically work within constraints to create best outcomes
- Clearly articulate vision and effectively lead projects
- Discerning attention to detail, deadline-driven and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong team work ethos, ability to liaise and collaborate effectively with other departments
Education and technical competencies
- Relevant bachelor’s degree and 5-6 years (minimum) of progressively responsible experience in the job functions detailed above, association experience a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communications skills, including strong copywriting ability, accurate usage of grammar and extensive editing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop web, broadcast email and social media content, technologies and tools and working knowledge of various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo).
- Expert-level aptitude in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, Dreamweaver).
- Proven usage of email generation systems, such as MyEmma and Informz, to prepare and send email campaigns and notifications.
- Develop and maintain website content on various web platforms (company website & affiliate sites) and practical understanding of technical tools such as HTML content-management system (CMS) experience, website design and website tools / widgets.
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to measure marketing/advertising performance.