ACVIM is proud to offer a variety of educational opportunities. Advanced Continuing Education (ACE) courses focus on hands-on laboratories, lectures, case presentations and discussions that align with the specialties of ACVIM. From neurosurgery to infectious diseases to gastroenterology, explore our current courses to find the right topic for you.
1. Each course boasts speakers who are industry leading experts and provide unique insight to the topic.
2. All of the ACE courses offered by ACVIM are RACE-approved. Each course offers CE credit hours and a certificate of attendance.
3. Courses are designed specifically and offered exclusively for 1) ACVIM, ECVIM, ECVN, and ECEIM Diplomates and ACVIM Associates in good standing, and 2) ACVIM, ECVIM, ECVN, and ECEIM candidates actively pursuing Board certification (active pursuit is defined as progress towards certification such as participation in a residency program, preparing case reports, writing Board examinations, etc.).
These courses are currently being offered through ACVIM
Register for an ACE Course
ACVIM provides four convenient ways to register for ACE courses.
1. Register Online (recommended to ensure spot is reserved)
2. Fax registration form to: (303) 231-0880.
3. Email registration form to: ACE@ACVIM.org
4. Mail registration form to: P.O. Box 22815, Denver CO 80222
Interested in Submitting a Topic?
ACVIM Diplomates are welcomed to submit topics of interest to the ACE Committee. Please contact ACE@ACVIM.org for more information.
Interested in Sponsoring an ACE Course?
Sponsoring an ACE course is a great opportunity to engage with a very targeted audience of ACVIM Diplomates in a small setting where one-on-one relationships can be established. Learn More.