As an equine internist in private, referral or institutional practice, clients and referring veterinarians alike rely on your expertise in the latest developments in neonatology to save their critically ill neonatal foal. By attending this course, you will learn the latest concepts and therapies from experts in the field. Practical and informative, the course will give you immediate take home applications for your practice, allowing you to deliver top tier care to your youngest and most fragile patients.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- SIRS and Sepsis
- Neonatal encephalopathy
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Fluid therapy for renal and gastrointestinal problems
Your registration fee includes:
- Explain normal physiological processes during fetal development.
- Describe pathophysiology of common diseases and in some cases, compare and contrast with conditions in adult horses and human neonates.
- Select appropriate diagnostic testing for common neonatal conditions.
- Identify latest therapeutic interventions for common neonatal conditions.
- Lecture Proceedings
- Daily refreshment breaks and snacks
- Lunch Friday and Saturday
RACE Application Status:
This program has been submitted (but not yet approved) for 21 hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize RACE approval.
Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
2493 North Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
ACVIM group rate: $124.00 single / $136.00 double occupancy + tax per night. Rate includes hot breakfast (1 for single occupancy / 2 for double occupancy).
Hotel rooms and rates include the following:
- Breakfast (based on single or double occupancy rate)
- Complimentary wireless guestroom internet
- Reduced parking at $10.00 per night
- Complimentary airport shuttle to/from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)*
How to Make Your Reservation:
- Phone: (800) 228-9290. Ask for ACVIM ACE-Equine Neonatology group rate.
- Online: Click here
ACVIM group rate available until January 10, 2019 or until sold out, whichever comes first.
*Complimentary airport transportation is to/from Dallas Love Field (DAL) only. If you are flying in and out of Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), then transportation arrangements and cost will be on your own.
**Please note – if you are not staying at the Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center hotel, then breakfast will be on your own**