The ACVIM partner priority point system is the participation and loyalty reward system for the ACVIM Forum exhibitors, advertisers and sponsors. These points are used in the scheduling process of the exhibit space selection order for the following year’s ACVIM Forum.
How Partner Priority Points are earned:
a. Companies must exhibit at the previous year's event in order to accumulate points.
2. Booth Size
a. Every exhibitor will receive 1 point for exhibiting and 1 point for every 100 square feet of booth space.
a. Exhibitors will receive 1 point per year beginning with the first year they exhibited at an ACVIM Forum
and 1 point for each consecutive year they exhibit at an ACVIM Forum.
4. Total Event Spend (includes booth rental, advertising and sponsorships)
• 25 points | $75,000 - $150,000
• 20 points | $50,000 - $74,999
• 15 points | $25,000 - $49,999
• 10 points | $10,000 - $24,999
• 5 points | $3,000 - $9,999
How Partner Priority Points are deducted:
• -10 points | Downsizing the size of the original contracted booth
• -25 points | Cancelling advertisements and sponsorships
• -30 points | Staying outside of the ACVIM Forum room block
• -50 points | Booth violations (see the exhibit rules and regulations)
• ALL points | For "no shows" at any ACVIM Forum