JOIN the waitlist
ACVIM, ECVIM, Diplomates and Candidates
October 25-26, 2019
Small Animal Internal Medicine
Friday, 8:00 am
Saturday, 3:30 pm
Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
This course is geared to Cardiology Diplomates and candidates who wish to increase their knowledge and expertise in arrhythmia diagnosis and treatment. With lectures, case discussions and ECG interpretation workshops, participants will be instructed on the interpretation of the 12-lead ECG and the application of Holter analysis to correctly diagnose challenging arrhythmias (bradyarrhythmias, tachyarrhythmias and paced rhythms). In order to enhance the depth of learning, intracardiac recordings will also be reviewed as they relate to clinical cases. Treatment strategies will be discussed from the use of antiarrhythmics to the indications of radiofrequency ablation.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
For the course agenda please click here.
For more information please contact Learning@ACVIM.org.
Your registration fee includes:
RACE Application Status:
This program has been approved for 14 hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize RACE approval.
800 Spring St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
(404) 347-9440 / (800) 706-2899
ACVIM group rate: $179.00 + tax per night
How to Make Your Reservation:
- Online: click here to reserve your hotel room.
- Phone: (800)-706-2899. Please identify yourself as part of the ACVIM Cardiology course to receive group rate.
For additional nights needed before or after the posted group dates, or for special requests, please contact the hotel directly at (800)-706-2899 to check availability.
ACVIM group rate is available until October 4, 2019 or until sold out, whichever comes first.
Cancellation Policy: 6:00pm day prior to arrival. Please see hotel confirmation for additional reservation terms and conditions.
- Hotel Guests: overnight self parking is $18 per night with unlimited in and out access in the garage. Valet parking is available for $25 per day. Parking charges are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Daily Guests: complimentary daily self-parking in the covered parking garage (no in and out privileges). Parking pass will be provided at the course registration desk.