The ACVIM partner priority point system is the participation and loyalty reward system for ACVIM Forum exhibitors, advertisers and sponsors. These points are used in the scheduling process of the exhibit space selection order for the following year’s ACVIM Forum. As an added benefit for investing in sponsorship and advertising opportunities, exhibitors will receive bonus priority points.
How Partner Priority Points are earned:
Companies must exhibit at the previous year's event in order to accumulate points.
- Booth Size
Every exhibitor will receive 1 point for every 100 square feet of booth space.
Exhibitors will receive 2 points per year beginning with the first year they exhibited at an ACVIM Forum.
- Bonus Points (advertising and sponsorships)
25 points | $75,000 - $150,000
20 points | $50,000 - $74,999
15 points | $25,000 - $49,999
10 points | $10,000 - $24,999
5 points | $3,000 - $9,999
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Points will be combined and will default to whichever party has the larger points balance.
How Partner Priority Points are deducted:
- 10 points – Downsizing the size of the original contracted booth
- 25 points – Cancelling advertisements and sponsorships
- 30 points – Staying outside of the ACVIM Forum room block
- 50 points – Booth violations
- ALL points – For “no shows”
- ALL points – For tear down of booth before official closing hours
Exhibit and Sponsorship Contacts
Associate Director, Strategic Partners
Senior Specialist, Industry Relations