With the cancellation of the 2020 ACVIM Forum, we know you’re probably wondering what’s next? We’re excited to introduce the answer - ACVIM Forum On Demand.
Starting in June, you will be able to:
• Access over 70 recorded sessions
• View 300+ ePoster Research Abstracts
• Earn at least 60 hours CE hours, RACE-approval pending
• Connect at your convenience via the ACVIM Forum website and mobile app
• Do it all from your own home!
There's no need to reserve a specific date or time to view lectures, so you can learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home. In addition to the recorded sessions and cutting edge ePosters, you will also be able to track discussions, connect with other participants and explore the latest industry products and services from the exhibitors who would have joined us in Baltimore.
You don't want to miss out on this unique opportunity to access the quality continuing education opportunities of the ACVIM Forum - coming soon on demand!