We are excited to invite our members to join us for ACVIM Town Halls: virtual meetings with ACVIM leadership and staff dedicated to open discussion of various issues.
Please save these dates and plan to tune in throughout the year. Email invitations will be sent out as each date approaches. For those unable to attend live, recordings will be made available for viewing at your leisure.
- Wednesday, March 8 at 12:30 pm MT: Legacy Leaders (Spring)
**Former BOR leaders only** ACVIM leadership and staff will report to Legacy Leaders on college initiatives, direction and invite feedback (opportunity to share 2023 priorities and Statement of Work).
- Tuesday, April 18 at 12:30 pm MT: ACVIM Annual Business Meeting/State of the ACVIM
ACVIM leadership and staff will report to all members on the current state of ACVIM, upcoming votes and initiatives and annual report findings.
- Week of August 7, times will vary (1-2 Town Halls/day): Specialty Business Meetings
Specialty Presidents will determine agendas to report to their specialties on specialty-specific business.
- Wednesday, September 13 at 12:30 pm MT: Legacy Leaders (Fall)
**Former BOR leaders only** ACVIM leadership and staff will report to Legacy Leaders on proposed initiatives + direction for the upcoming year and invite feedback.
- Tuesday, October 10 at 12:30 pm MT: Certification Town Hall
ACVIM leadership will focus on providing updates to the exam program and future initiatives.
Have questions? Contact us at ACVIM@ACVIM.org.