The Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine (JVIM)
is the official publication of the ACVIM, the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, the European College of Veterinary Neurology, and the European College of Equine Internal Medicine. Access the Journal.
The mission of the Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
is to advance veterinary medical knowledge and improve the lives of animals by publication of authoritative scientific articles of animal diseases. JVIM provides an international forum for communication and discussion of the latest developments in large and small animal internal medicine, cardiology, neurology, and oncology.
In January 2015, the Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine moved to an online, open access format.
Articles submitted to the Journal which are accepted for publication will benefit from this open access model, taking readership to a global audience. In addition, Journal articles from 1997 through 2014 are now available for free.
As an author publishing in JVIM
you benefit from:
• Open access
—high visibility and free availability to a global audience on Wiley Online Library
• High standard, rigorous peer review
• Authors retain copyright—articles published under the Creative Commons Attribution License
• Article level metrics
and easy sharing
• Renowned editorial board
• Compliant with open access mandates
A print-on-demand option is available for ACVIM members who would like to receive a print copy of the Journal. For the 2015 volume year, the price for a print subscription will be $120. If you are interested, please contact JVIM@ACVIM.org
The new Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine app for the iPad® and iPhone® is now available in the App Store. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, as the app keeps you up-to-date with the most important developments in veterinary internal medicine, wherever you are, whenever you want.
● Early View Articles - Rapid access to breaking research with articles updated as they publish.
● Download and save articles to your device - so you can view them wherever you are.
● Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references.
● Adjust font and table size to your preference.
● Dynamic References show references in context.
● Full screen figure and table viewer.
● Convenient alerts when new issues are available.
● Share article abstract, figures or tables via email.
Android app will be available late 2015.
Access the Journal